Private Deep Sea Fishing in Mauritius
Surrounded by its turquoise and sparkling waters, Mauritius is the place to be for fishing. For any fan of fishing, deep-sea fishing is a spectacular experience in Mauritius any time of the year, making it one of the most ideal places for deep-sea fishing in the world.
As this is one of the most exciting adventures you can have, so it is essential that you schedule some time for it when you are planning your Mauritius vacation. Starting at around 7 a.m., you will head to the open sea and will be back at around 2p.m. Sandwiches and soft drink are available throughout the trip.
If fishing for tuna appeals to you, you might be interested in knowing that the waters of Mauritius have been known to contain Yellow Tail tuna and White Tuna of well over two hundred pounds each! Depending on the time of the year it is also possible to catch Blue or Black Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Yellow-fin Tuna, Giant Trevally, Dogtooth Tuna, Bonito, Sharks and many more.
Big game fishing requires a boat of sufficient size and power to transport the crew to the fishing grounds and back. The prices for deep-sea fishing can vary a lot depending on the boat categories. Our speedboat allows you to fish in fishing grounds where the bigger boats are not allowed to go. Our highly experienced fishing crew will assure you of the best fishing experience.
- Experience: Deep Sea Fishing trip on private basis
- Price description and maximum participants:
- Private High-speed cruise - 245 Euros
- For maximum of 5 participants
- Included in the price: Fishing gears & baits, Sandwiches and soft drink
- Opening days for activity: From Monday to Sunday
- Start time, end time and duration: Starts at 7 a.m. & Ends at 2 pm. Approximately seven hours
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point: Before ‘The Bay Restaurant’, La Preneuse (Google Map) beach side
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids: No Age limit but children under 18 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Transport to location: Not included.
- Reservation policy: Booking 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the outing will be fully refunded. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation. In case of bad weather the outing shall be postponed or refunded in full.