Visit at L'Aventure du Sucre - Mauritius Sugar Museum
The eco-museum offers visitors a unique exhibit in a magical setting – all in all, an unforgettable experience!
It invites the visitor on a journey through time and space, into the heart of an island rich in mysteries. This exciting journey allows the visitor to discover Mauritius’ entire history, from its origins as a colonial settlement to the ethnic and cultural melting pot that it is today. Mauritius’ rich heritage has always been linked to its sugar industry. The second part of the museum delves into the secrets of how the island’s famous sugars are manufactured.
Through its amenities, l’Aventure du Sucre tells the story of sugar – a story that is deeply entwined with the history of Mauritius and of its people.
A unique experience at l'Aventure du Sucre!
- Price description and maximum participants:
12 Euro per Adult
6 Euro (6-12 years)
- Included in the price:
- Opening days for activity:
Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Start time, end time and duration:
Starts at 09.00 a.m.
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point:
l’Aventure du Sucre, B18 Pamplemousses MU 21001, Pamplemousses
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids:
All ages are welcome.
- Transport to location:
- Reservation policy:
Booking 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Bookings are non-refundable. In case of bad weather conditions, the activity shall be rescheduled or refunded.