HAREL MALLAC GROUP
ACTING FOR THE BETTER
At ITINERIS LTD, trading under the name of “PINKMANGO”, (hereinafter “the Company/we/us’’), we care about your personal data and the way in which, it is used.
A. GETTING TO KNOW US AND WHAT WE DO:
- The Company respects your right to privacy and is thus committed to fostering a trust-worthy environment when processing your personal data, in line with applicable statutory requirements and this Policy.
- This Policy allows you to take an informed decision before communicating your personal data to us.
- For the purpose of Data Protection Act 2017, the Company is considered to be a Data Controller that will ensure the degree of care adopted when treating your personal data.
- The Company is found within the Harel Mallac Group of Companies (www.harelmallac.com) and adopts the Harel Mallac Core Values (ACT- insert link).
- Your personal data collected through this Website is lawfully done so by us, in our capacity as Data Processor, for and on behalf of the third parties (known as data controllers) who are offering their products and services on this Website. We safely collect and process your personal data for the purposes of any transactions relating to your purchase of any of the products and/or services of those third parties on this Website.
B. GETTING TO KNOW YOU:
- So, how do we collect from you your personal data?
When browsing our Website, we will invite you to take a moment to consult this Policy and provide to us your name and contact details and other relevant information about yourself and/or your firm.
- We collect personal data from you when, you register on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, undertake a transaction and/or fill out a form on the Website. However, you also have the choice to simply browse this Website without providing any of your personal data to us.
C. HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS USED:
We are committed to using your personal data for the sole purpose for which, you have entrusted same to us. This purpose will be clearly provided to you upon collection of your personal data i.e. in the contact form or for any application, order and/or payment transaction (if available on the Website).
However, once making your acquaintance, we and vendors on this Website with whom you contract, would like to keep in touch with you and use your personal data:
- To personalise your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To administer a survey or other site feature;
- To send to you latest offers and promotions regarding the different products and services of the Company and any affiliate within the Harel Mallac Group and/or vendors on this Website.
Use of your personal data for other purposes is only a click away! Rest assured that you will be invited to tick a box, consenting to use of your personal data for other purposes such as marketing, surveys, customer satisfaction etc.
Your personal data may be processed and used by different companies within the Harel Mallac Group and/or consultants of the Company and/or vendors on this Website for such other purposes for which you provide your explicit consent and/or as permitted under law e.g. for defending or enforcing legal rights. We do not sell and/or trade in any personal data collected on this Website.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data on the Website.
D. HOW WE CARE:
You can transmit your personal data through this website securely.
We have devised and implemented certain security policies, rules and technical measures in order to protect the personal data that you have entrusted to us, namely by the following:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
We equally care about the personal data of children i.e. those below the age of 16. Young ones may be interested in participating in one of our competitions for example. Parents or legal guardians of a child will be called upon to provide their consent to the processing of any personal data of the child.
We only keep your personal data for as long as needed, that is, for as long as required under law, or for the purposes of any lawful processing, whichever is the longer.
E. LET’S CHECK:
You are free to ask us what personal data we hold on you and why. Just send us an email [email protected] and we will check and let you know.
We may need to ask you a few questions in order to ensure that the request is actually coming from you!
F. KEEP US UP TO DATE:
Please do keep us up to date on any changes to your personal data.
G. YOUR RIGHT TO SAY ‘NO’:
You have the opportunity to withdraw your consent and/or rectify or erase any personal data or put a stop to the way that your personal data is being used, provided that there is no other lawful purpose for which such data is required to be processed.
Complaints regarding any breaches of this Policy and/or contraventions of the applicable data protection laws and regulations in force may be reported to our Data Protection Officer (contact details mentioned below) or to the Data Protection Commissioner in Mauritius ([email protected]).
H. LINKING YOU TO OTHERS:
Our website may contain links to the websites of third parties, so as to broaden your experience.
These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no control over these websites and/or liability for their content and/or products, goods, services and/or activities.
However, we care about the users of our website and welcome any feedback about any third party websites linked from our website.
I. HOW THIS POLICY APPLIES TO YOU:
However, irrespective of the way in which, your personal data is collected, we are committed to caring for your personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations in force.
J. TERMS GOVERNING OUR WEBSITE:
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section governing the use of our website at: http://www.pinkmango.travel/terms-conditions
K. KEEPING YOU UP TO DATE:
L. KEEPING IN CONTACT:
Name: ITINERIS LTD (trading under the name of “PINKMANGO”) (Data Controller)
C/O Data Protection Officer,
Address: 18 Edith Cavell Street, Port Louis
Tel : (+230) 207 3000
Fax : (+230) 207 3030
Email : pinkm[email protected]