Fun Dive on Coin de Mire Island (Certified diver)
This dive has been created for certified divers and offers a fabulous underwater adventure next to the shores of Coin de Mire island (Gunner's Quoin), an islet to the north of Mauritius. Depending on your diving level, you will be diving on 2 different spots where you will be able to see some amazing marine life, corals and even do some cave diving.
Unveil numerous wonders such as amazing coral gardens filled with schools of colourful fish and corals of all sorts, including soft corals. You will observe kingfish, moray eels, triggerfish, stone fish, lion fish, parrot fish, leaf fish and sea slugs in their natural environment. If you are lucky, you might even see barracudas, stingray, and dolphins.
Depending on the water conditions, you will dive to the famous Djabeda wreck, which is a Japanese fishing boat lying upright on a sandy bottom at 34 metres deep, just off Coin de Mire island. The vessel is approximately 44m long, 10m high and 5m wide, is home to a variety of fish and guarded by giant morays.
Experienced 2 tank dive to Coin de Mire Island for PADI, SSI or CMAS certified divers. Max 30 meter dive with possibility to explore the Djabeda wreck.
The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition, not suffering from cardiovascular, hearing or respiratory problems. Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Price description and maximum participants:
1 tank dive (1 day) 49 Euro per. person.
2 tank dive (1 day) 82 Euro per person.
4 tank dive (2 days) 156 Euro. per person.
6 tank dive (3 days) 212 Euro per. person.
8 tank dive (4 days) 272 Euro per. person.
Maximum 18 persons.
- Included in the price:
Boat trip to the dive site and light refreshments between dives, all diving equipment and tanks, english and french speaking team.
- Opening days for activity:
- Start time, end time and duration:
Starts at 09.00am. Approx 3 hours. 45 minutes per. dive.
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point:
Anse La Raie, North. The diving center is located at the Sensimar Lagoon Hotel, Costal Road, Anse la Raie.
- To bring:
Equipment if you have.
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids:
Not suitable for kids.
- Transport to location:
Your free transfer from your hotel in the North to the diving center can be arranged on request
- Reservation policy:
Booking 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy:
A) Cancellation by Emperator Diving Center
In the event that our diving center is unable to carry out the reserved activity, e.g. due to unfavorable weather conditions or due to technical reasons, we will postpone the activity. If you are unable to take part on the new date, we will fully reimburse your already paid fees.
B) Other Cancellation
Should you fall ill and not be able to attend the cavity, a medical certificate should be presented 24 hours prior, in order to receive full reimbursement. Except for the MSDA license. Cases of "hangovers", seasickness and other types of reasons are not acceptable for a refund.
Cancellations and refunds will be made as follows:
- More than 24 hours in advance, cancellation for medical reasons (on presentation of a medical certificate) or in case of force majeure: 100%
- More than 24 hours in advance, cancellation without valid reason: 70%
- Within 24 hours, cancellation for medical reasons (on presentation of a medical certificate) or in cases of force majeure: refund 70%
- Cancellation within 24 hours, for no good reason: refund 50%
- No refund if the cancellation is made on the day of departure, except for medical reasons with a medical certificate or in case of force majeure.