Half-Day Dolphin Cruise in Mauritius
Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to the West Coast of our paradise island for a magical encounter with native dolphins. Marvel at these fascinating creatures and absorb the scenic wonders of Mauritius’s natural surroundings.
Pull on your mask and snorkel, and swim over rich coral reefs. Keep watch for graceful sea turtles, and enjoy thoughtful attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
Share the thrill of meeting bottlenose and spinner dolphins in the wild and experience the unique bond and kinship they inspire in mankind. Enjoy sunshine and salt air along with this incredible experience.
- Experience: Half Day Shared Dolphin watching in their natural habitat.
- Price description and maximum participants:
- Shared High-speed cruise/per person: 23 Euros per person
- From 5 to 8 participants.
- Exclusivity of the boat: 173 Euros
- Included in the price: Dolphin watching, swimming with dolphins (only for good swimmers), snorkelling (snorkelling equipment provided).
- Opening days for activity: From Monday to Sunday.
- Start time, end time and duration: From 8 a.m to 11:00 a.m. Approxiamtely three hours.
- To bring: camera, swimwear, sunscreen, light jacket, water
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point: Before ‘The Bay Restaurant’, La Preneuse (Google Map) beach side
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids: No Age limit but children under 18 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Transport to location: Not included.
- Reservation policy: Booking 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the outing will be fully refunded. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation. In case of bad weather the outing shall be postponed or refunded in full.